Monday, September 24, 2012

Web design

In an effort to build my own squadron website, I spent considerable time when I was 11-12 learning to 'write' HTML. Ultimately I succeeded, but sadly (mysteriously) all evidence has vanished from the internet.

I really wish I had persisted past HTML and learned javascript and python and SQL and all the other things that would have allowed me to be a webtech wunderkind (who doesn't).

For those of us without technical skills, putting together a website, even a word press site, can be challenging.

So I was thrilled to accidently stumble upon Wix.com, which utilizes a Power-Point-like website design tool.

I built a website for World's Best Food Market, my client through Main Street Partners.

Tools like Wix and (in the auto world) Carsforsale.com, are great for small businesses because they are:

  • Cheap
  • Easy

In a complicated world and small scales, you can never underestimate cheap and easy.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was thrilled to accidently συντήρηση ιστοσελίδων stumble upon Wix.com, which utilizes a Power-Point-like website design tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lot of designers tend to put their technology horse in front of the cart.
    Web Design Company Bangalore

    ReplyDelete