Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Herman Cain vs. Bill Clinton

Herman Cain is a very likely GOP candidate for President in 2012. He's been getting a bit of news on the interwebs recently. This video has been making the rounds today:






I decided to make a spreadsheet response, which allows you to mess with the assumptions. Based on my analysis, it looks like the upper end impact on Godfather's Pizza's profits would be -5% (1.5% profit to negative 3.5%). However, there are a number of ways Godfather's would likely mitigate the impact of this.



But don't take my word for it, check out the spreadsheet yourself: Cain vs. Clinton HCR Debate - Impact on Godfather's Pizza


Feel free to email me and I'll send you a copy: michael.b.s.rossiter@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I think the most notable thing about this video is how civil and well informed the discussion was. Compare that to the "town hall" meetings we see today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friedman said the same thing:

    "Robert: i have no idea who was right with those calculations, but i just wish that that was how discussions went on today"

    -Truthcalls

    ReplyDelete